The kind of dress that makes heads turn while being so comfortable to wear. This lovely Eye-Of-The-Storm dress is designed in panels with contrast piping and drawstring tie up at the shoulders. It has coconut buttons from the waist till the ankle giving you the flexibility to adjust the slit as you like.
- Made from the cellulose extract of orange peels
- Looks and feels like silk - soft and shiny
- Fabric contains essential oils and vitamin C; Is like a wearable body cream
- 100% biodegradable
- Good moisture management
- Tough and flexible fabric
- Easy to wear and maintain
- Low odour retention property that will give you comfort and confidence
Wash & Care
A little care goes a long way. Follow the below instructions and enjoy your favourite Alternative pieces for a longer time :
Wash separately in cold water. Use pH neutral washing soap (liquid soap or soap nuts). Keep away from ingredients like lemon, baking soda, vinegar, bleach, etc. as naturally dyed fabrics are pH sensitive. Do not dry clean. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not use hot iron. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Dry flat in shade. Store naturally dyed garments in a dark place.
All our garments are hand-dyed using natural ingredients in small batches. While we try to match the colour you see in the photos, dye lot variation is a part of the natural dye process and there may be some colour difference between the photos and the actual product you receive, depending on the fabric batch.